twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

New Comer to Outdoor Gear-Check out Muddy Outdoors

I've been noticing alot of advertisements lately on Muddy Outdoors. They've got some really good looking products. Treestands, climbing sticks, harnesses, camera arms, etc. The climbing sticks look very similar to the Lone Wolf sticks, and everyone knows how popular those are. I bought some last week, can't wait to use them this year. Muddy Outdoors offers "Hunter" and "Hunter Pro" stands. They are basically identical stands other than the "Hunter Pro" being a little smaller platform and weighing a couple pounds less. I really like how the seat and platform adjusts so if you have few tree choices at least you can make your stand fit the tree. If anyone has any of these stands, I'd love to hear how you like them. Go Muddy!!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment