twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Buffalo River Camping-Day One


Just got back from 3 days of camping at Tyler Bend on the Buffalo River. My 3-year old son had a blast!! So far I think he enjoys the outdoors as much as I do. It was hot, but we stayed at the river almost everyday..swam,fish, etc. First night, was rough. I went up Thursday afternoon, set up camp, then had to drive back an hour and a half for a softball game. My wife and her friend went up Thursday when they got off work. My buddy and I drove up after our softball game. We saw three snakes on the highway on the way up there. I got out and took a pic of this rattlesnake, because my buddy was too scared to get out and take the pic. I think it was a timber rattler..pretty young one. Probably only had around 5 or 6 rattles



I just couldn't make myself runover it either...I guess I'm getting soft. We finally made it to camp around midnight that night. Finally went to bed around 2 am, then listened to coons fight over the food that someone left out, needless to say, I got about an hour sleep....day two coming soon

Raccoons in a tree.Image via Wikipedia





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment