twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Looking for new hunting boots? Lacrosse Alpha SST boots may be the answer

Finding the right hunting boot can take some time, but finding the right hunting boot is very important. There are alot of things to consider when buying new boots. Comfort is most important to me!! I've been wearing Lacrosse Alpha Burly boots for a while now, and I love them. They have a nice tennis style fit, which makes walking very comfortable. I just saw the ad for the new Lacrosse Alpha SST boots(pretty cool ad), click on Alpha SST TV ad to check it out!! Take advantage of Cabela's: $20 off $100

Click here to get more information on the boots!!


Here are some stats on the boots:

SST: Scent-Suppressing Technology
1200grams of Thinsulate
18" height
5.7lbs(pair)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment