twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Facebook: Friend or Foe?

Image representing Facebook as depicted in Cru...Image via CrunchBase

Facebook: Friend or Foe? I've enjoyed using Facebook to catch up with friends that I don't get to talk to much. I don't like the idea as much as anyone else that they can use all of our information for marketing purposes. I've already noticed the "self-serve" ads on the sidebar..it's like they're reading my comments :) But I will keep an eye out for there IPO if they get one. Might be a way to make a little money. Looks like the big boys are getting interested, so a buyout may be in the future, but doesn't look like they'll pay what Facebook will want (Microsoft and Google)

Facebook “Definitely” Raising Capital This Year; Google Considered Acquisition

Posted using ShareThis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment