twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Mark "Buffalo River Float" off cancer survivor's bucket list

Me and a couple buddies are gradually...and I mean gradually...working on floating the Buffalo River from Boxley, Arkansas to where the Buffalo meets the White River. I ran across this great story that is simply inspiring. Ken Richards is a cancer survivor and he and a friend got pledges for each mile that they would float on the river. They floated around 130 miles, and raised alot of money for an organization that has impacted Ken Richards life and many others. The organization is called Reel Recovery. I just wanted to give my applause to a wonder organization and to Ken Richards for an amazing accomplishment. Way to go!! God Bless!!

Fishing guide floats Buffalo River to raise funds for cancer survivors - Kansas City Star


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment